Current version: 2.0.4 Download
- Fixed issue with restarting sessions from a non-root user.
- Creating the /etc/openport/users.conf file at installation.
- Checking that both .ssh/id_rsa and .ssh/id_rsa.pub exist before using them
- Bugfix: server port was not reused after closing the app with ctrl-c
- Rewritten client in Go
- Updated commands: "openport --list" is now "openport list"
Same for forward, list, kill, kill-all, register-key, version and help.
- Fixed issue with hanging clients (added timeout on http requests)
- Improved speed, size and memory consumption
- Terminology: replaced "share" with "session"
- Fixed ssl issue in ubuntu
- Python3 compatibility
- Dependency upgrades
- Added --keep-alive flag to modify the interval in between the keep-alive messages
- Added --daemonize flag
- Fixed issue with saving session without an internet connection
- Added open-for-ip link in --list output
- Moved openport to it's own package, so it can be installed as a regular python package.
- added --name to --register-key
- Added a Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- ip-link-protection can be switched on and off from the command line
- You can now create forward tunnels
- Many bugfixes
- Removed the manager
- Only one forward per port
- Can handle encrypted keys
- 64 bit version for ubuntu
- Better warnings and messages
- Better signal handling
- Show extra information with --list --verbose
- Port forwarding
- Http forwarding
- Restart on reboot